29.10.12

Yummy Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies


Yummy Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies - Try them!
Every Thursday of every week, my daughters and I make something together in the kitchen. I TRY very hard to let them be in charge of the whole process and they LOVE every minute, we have been on a pumpkin kick lately and have been finding new ways to use our sugar pie pumpkins instead of pumpkin in a can (gross!). Two Peas and Their Pod shares a great recipe on their site. This was a great recipe for the kids to hep make and quite simple EXCEPT the "put cookie dough in fridge for 3 days before using". That would have been a little too brutal for my girls and so we baked a few the first day and the rest 3 days later. Baking on the first day would not be my recommendation for future users of the recipe, wait the 3 days - you'll thank me for it! As for the cookies themselves? SUPER YUMMY!

ps - your house will smell fall-ishly divine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...