While searching for the best pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, I found Jennifer Wang. I have to admit, I am a little jealous of her awesome SKILLS! She is super smart, studies in Engineering, Science, and Math Education at UC Berkeley. She cooks, makes music, great with kids, and is artistic... if, I didn't know better, this could be my husband's dream girl. She is amazing and on her food tab, there are TONS of yummy recipes she shares. It's a great place that I would LOVE to visit more often. Anyways, while impressed with her background check, I decided to give her cookies a try. They ARE indeed yummy and super easy!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white
- 1 cup whole wheat
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- Cream butter and granulated sugar.
- Add 1 ½ cups pumpkin and 1 egg.
- Combine 2 cups flour (1 cup white and 1 cup whole wheat).
- Add 1 tsp. baking soda, 1 tsp. cinnamon, and 1 ½ tsp. salt to dry mixture.
- Mix butter mixture and dry mixture together.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake in a 375 degree preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.