25.10.12

When all else fails, LAUGH

After a failed blogging quest... (note: those pink brownies from pinterest are gross. The recipe I found was 2 eggs, 1/3 cup oil, mix, and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. It was not good for us and tasted terrible. Maybe someone else had better luck and a different recipe??)
I had my hubby help me add the "pin it" button to my posts without having to do anything weird to my blog and afterwards, we watched this... 

Hope you find it as funny as I did... 


Recognize any of those?? Now I didn't grow up listening to rap 100% of the time but I knew about 95% of them, here's the song list in case you were wondering which songs were stirring up those old memories of way back when... and today!

Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake - "History of classics Rap"
1.Kurtis Blow -The Breaks
2.Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five - The Message
3.N.W.A.- Express Yourself
4.Public Enemy - Bring the Noise
5.Rob Base - it takes two
6.Salt-N-Pepa - Push it
7.Vanilla Ice-Ice? Ice Baby
8.Black Sheep - The Choice is yours
9.Cypress Hill - Insane in the Brain
10.D.J. Kool - Let me clear my throat
11.DMX - Up in here
12.Nelly - Hot in here
13.50 cent - In da Club
14.Outkast - Hey Ya
15.Dj Khaled/T-Pain - All I do is win
16.Cali Swag District-Teach me how to dougie
17.Biz Markie - Just a friend
18.Run DMC- King of Rock
19.LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
20.Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince- Parents Just Don't Understand
21.De La Soul- Me, Myself and I
22.JJ Fad- Supersonic
23.Sir Mix-a-Lot - I Like Big Butts
24.Yound MC - Bust a Move
25.House of Pain - Jump Around
26.Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day
27.Coolio - Gangta's Paradise
28.The Fugees - Killing Me Softly
29.Beastie Boys- Sabotage
30.Jay-Z - I Just Wanna Love You
31.Outcast - Sorry Ms. Jackson
32.Snoop Dog - Drop It Like It's Hot
33.Kanye West - Stronger
34.Nicki Minaj - Superbass
35.Naughty by Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
36.Run DMC - King of Rock

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...