22.10.12

Work It

Since turning 30, I have noticed that when I miss exercising for a few weeks, my body let's me know about it with fierceness and I feel like crap and look very haggard. I have done the whole intense workouts in high school and in college back in the day when I was a competitive athlete and have been totally burnt out on exercising until recently.
With exercise on the brain this morning, I thought I would show my favorite workouts that I currently do and LOVE them or would LOVE to try.

It would be rad to have a little work out series and be able to share all those links in one post, so I am presenting:

NOTE: I am no expert, nor am I an avid, crazy fitness guru. However, I like to be toned, wear cute clothes, and most importantly, I LOVE FOOD. So I gotta do something to burn those extra calorie, right? Starting with:
Jackie Warner. I love this WORKOUT video, it's great!! I usually pick a segment that I feel like doing for the Day. The ab routine is awesome because I hate sit-ups and get bored very easily, she switches it up pretty nicely which I appreciate.
Since then, she has a new website and has also come up with a lot of neat DVDs and books that I am very eager to try!

This one is great because I get sick of listening to the same conversation from the videos 
and can listen to my own music and have a great time!

Love a good ab routine! My waistline is where I pack on the pounds...

Love the 1 minute break in between...

This ENTIRE SITE has some goodies all over the place, must check it out!! Here's the most interesting one,

From Slenderly Slim, 

WHOA! I have been wanting to try this from the Domestic Mama,

Need another reason to exercise?

Anybody have any favorite exercises to share, with their links, and why you LOVE them??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...