30.5.11

Chic BEACH/BATH TOWEL

So, I am also adding adding a beach/bath towel to this week. I meant for beach week to have a decor theme to it - my home is in dire need of a quick update. But, I just finished this towel for a birthday gift and had to share...

I USED: 2 wash towels, 1 large bath towel, and 1/2 yard of fabric.
WHAT I DID: Cover wash towels with fabric. Sew together to make the hoodie. Attach hoodie to the towel, attach trim (fabric) to the edges, and attach the first intial (using leftover fabric) to the outside of the towel.

 Do I need a more extensive tutorial for this? I was inspired by the pottery barn for kids site and their towels found here and here

 
 
Thanks for visiting! :)

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Really cute! Ilove the colors and patterns you used. Great job! Glad I saw this at Skip to My Lou

Unknown said...

This is sooo stinkin adorable! Love the colors and the pattern of the initial! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. I am your newest follower!

Unknown said...

I really like this. Can't wait to make some for my daughter and her family. Won't that be cute. One for my daughter and one for her husband, then one for each of her children, 1 year, 4 years, and 6 years. How adorable is that? Thank you so much for sharing. Also, i am so grateful to Pinterest because i found it after all this time!

Riva said...

Louise, you just made my day! I hope they like it! Thank you for your comment!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...